Don’t want to hike alone?
We are putting together a small group of singles, age 50 plus, who love to hike and may want some company along the way.
Singles 50+ hike the Tour du Mont Blanc starts July 27, 2020.Each year we have informally put together individuals who have asked to find someone else to be with on our hikes. This year we are announcing an annual self-guided hike with limits to 8 in a group. This year we are hiking the Tour du Mont Blanc. The hike will be starting in last week in July, 2020 in Chamonix and hiking around Mont Blanc for 13 days. We will have a 2 rest days along the way where we will only hike a few hours in the morning.
What is included in our Singles Hiking Package?
- We stay in 3 and 4 star hotels.
- Transfers, shuttles, trains and trams can all be provided as needed.
- Everyone gets high quality waterproof topographical hiking maps.
- We provide 24/7 phone support while on your hike.
- Meals, hotels and concierge services at every stop.
- We have over 40 years of history working with the Lodge Keepers in these areas.
- The cost is $1,750.00 and includes breakfast, dinner, hotel, transfers to and from the airport.
Join our group of hikers to enjoy great conversations and the company of others.Most of our hikers are experienced and have hiked in many places of the world. Join this group of active singles who love to hike and be with other like-minded people.
We already have several people signed up so don’t delay.Backgrounds include folks who have hiked; The El Camino Real in Spain, Machu Picchu in Peru and the highlands of Scotland.
Who should go?The hike is actually open to all ages but be aware that the pace of the daily hike and the distances will be geared for moderate to easy hiking. The distances are no more than 11 miles and most days are 6 to 8.
See the complete itinerary:
Questions? Schedule a call or fill out our form at the link below.